Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blogger Love: Think Splendid

Don't get me wrong, when I first started blogging I had my doubts. In fact my first post was titled, "Who Am I? Why Am I Here Blogging?".

Flashforward two years and I couldn't imagine a blogless world! It has helped my business tremendously and now I've jumped in head first...I am also loving facebook and twitter. So, if you find yourself asking, "Who Am I? Why Am I Here Blogging?", I seriously recommend checking out Liene's blog, Think Splendid. Her posts will wipe all of your skepticism away and give you plenty of tips and tricks that will have you blogging, facebooking, YouTubing and tweeting in no time...and doing it in a very productive way!

Liene also hosts workshops...I recently attended her Blogging Bootcamp in Los Angeles and I learned about so many more tools and networked with some amazing people in the wedding industry. You can also find dates for that on, where else, her blog!

Photobucket
Share this post!

No comments: