Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring Flowers are here!!

My favorite month of the year for flowers....April!!! If you have never taken a trip down to the Los Angeles Flower Market now is the time of year. It is overflowing with amazing spring flowers such as local lilac, viburnum, anenomes, ranunculus. tulips, iris, callas - the list goes on! It is just a beautiful time to incorporate flowers into your life. Whether you are picking up a full bunch of lilac or a small clutch of anenomes, now is the time to bring these precious spring flowers into your home. Their colors and scents will be sure to brighten any home environment.

For Wedding ideas, pick up the new issue of Inside Weddings and read my latest article all about Spring Wedding Flowers!
Share this post!

1 comment:

Michele said...

wonderful blog! may i add you to my link list? i just started my own flower blog. iam new to the world of planting flowers! maybe you could offer me a tip or two:)