Friday, January 25, 2008

Wedding Color Combinations

When I posted about a recent wedding that had a gorgeous, yet uncoventional, color theme it got tremendous response and still is one of my most visited posts. The red and blue wedding colors were so vibrant and amazing - yet who would have guessed that combo would be so dramatic? To be honest, I did.

You and your fiancee may come up with some wild and crazy color pallettes and my advice to you is to try them all out! Ask your wedding coordinator or wedding florist to show you samples of how your favorite colors will look together. You just never know how terrific (or horrific) they can be until you try. It's our job to bring your dreams (and unique color combinations) to life, so challenge us, we love it.

In the current issue of Bride & Bloom Magazine, the striking Red & Blue Wedding we created here at The Hidden Garden is featured and we could not be more pleased. As a designer, it's still such a thrill to see my work get such attention. I hope you'll check it out.

And if you have questions about your wedding color combinations, please email me and I'll be happy to share some suggestions.
Share this post!

No comments: