Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Banners

A gentleman came in today to talk to us about his daughter's 1st birthday party that was going to be held at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. Like any proud father, he wanted the party to be special and memorable. Of course, as you all know, the girls at The Hidden Garden specialize in creating specialness (did that make sense?). At the end of our conversation, the man says, "I want a happy birthday banner". No, my brain did not automatically go to the cardboard cut out primary color signs you get at the local party store, but to the ever so cute birthday banners that I have seen so many times on Martha Stewart! You would think I would be excited to see the glorious display of flowers down the center of the birthday girl's table... however, I am excited to see The Hidden Garden create a birthday banner for the special 1st birthday. I'll be sure to post the finished product, but here is our inspiration for our crafty project:

Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by Email
Photobucket
Share this post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!
First, Faux wood banner can be used to market events at non-profit businesses such as church buildings, temples, mosques, along with other establishments of religious practices.
I like this post great work indeed well don keep posting.
vinyl banners