Monday, October 18, 2010

Green, Brown and Chic Dinner Party

The Hidden Garden crew is out creating beautiful weddings weekend after weekend but one of our favorite affairs to adorn with flowers are the Dinner Parties hosted at a clients home. It is fun to see a clients house transformed into a magical evening with flowers, furniture and lighting.
This past weekend we had the pleasure of working with Debbie Geller decorating a 50th Birthday Bash. I wish I had a few of the "evening shots" to share but here's a little snippet of the pre-party set up as we delivered the flowers. I'm sure that once the table was set, the lights were dimmed and the candles lit the backyard took on a life of its own!
For now...enjoy the beauty of the "green flowers" with the awesome brown furniture/pillows provided by Revelry

<span class=
Share this post!

1 comment:

Charitable Chick said...

I love these flower arrangements. I am always looking for inspiration. My organization gives flowers as thank you gifts. Great blog.