Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Planning A Baby Shower at The Hidden Garden

I'm in the midst of planning a baby shower for my sister in law. I had so many different ideas running through my head....what color scheme, theme ideas, how are the tables set up, do we want to create keepsake centerpieces. * I can't tell you what I decided to do because she'll read it here on the blog! Photos to come after the shower is complete at the end of the month!*

There are so many unique ideas when it comes to baby shower themes and decor. At The Hidden Garden we have designed floral arrangements for so many baby showers and I've been a part of creating and coming up with ideas to celebrate the birth of a new baby. You won't see plain and unoriginal designs and decorations at most baby showers these days; whether it's a centerpiece arrangement atop a pile of teacups filled with overflowing flowers or a cute "pea in the pod" theme... the arrangements you see at many showers are not just your average floral design. People love to celebrate the arrival of a new baby and what better way to do it than go all out with gorgeous decorations and flowers!

One of our favorites looks is the polka dot box. It's a great keepsake for the baby's room after the shower. The table looks beautiful, chic for the adults but simultaneously cutesy and fun.

Here are some more pictures of interesting but beautiful arrangements we've created for other baby showers. Enjoy!


Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by EmailPhotobucket
Share this post!

3 comments:

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

The designs r delicious enough to make me scream, LOVE all of them!!!

meandering pearl said...

the lavendar colours are gorgeous!!!

Dawn said...

Love the polka dot boxes. My bestie is expecting her first child, a little boy, and I can't wait to plan her shower. Great inspiraton!