Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Baby Shower Inspiration

I'm in the midst of planning my sister in law's baby shower and I've been in search of cute ideas that aren't the typical "baby theme" variety. One of the blogs I love, Style Me Pretty, dedicates an entire section of its site to helping its users create inspiration boards using the photos from their website. For RJ's baby shower I'm using robins egg blue, white, and green so I decided to go onto Style Me Pretty and create an inspiration board to get the ideas flowing. It's funny because usually people create inspiration boards for weddings but I found some cool pictures that may give me, and anyone else who needs it, inspiration to organize an adorable and memorable baby shower (or even a bridal shower).

Here is the link that will show you the inspiration board I made.... I chose pictures that are cute for the theme and tie in the colors I'm using. The themes and designs don't necessarily go together but I thought making a mosaic of pictures can give people a view of different ideas to use.

http://circle.stylemepretty.com/members/thehiddengarden/inspirations/edit/13622


I already started shopping around for cute decorations for the upcoming shower and I set up a a little photo shoot with some of the products will be using. I can't wait to share with you next week the final product!

Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by Email
Share this post!

No comments: