Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yelllow is In....and Sunflowers make it Shine





I've noticed that "yellow" has been popping up more and more in conversations with clients lately. It's one of my favorite color choices (i used the yellow color palette for my own wedding!) but not a common color choice for most events. Needless to say, I'm so excited to see the emergence of yellow with our clients for their upcoming events. The floral options are abundant in yellow (callas, tulips, daffodils, roses, cymbidiums, billy balls, freesia and Sunflowers).

This adorable Bat mitzvah that The Hidden Garden co-created with Geller Events at The Four Seasons Los Angeles screamed "happy"!
Its a feeling that you have when you see the color yellow...or at least that's how it makes me feel! Enjoy the sunshine the photos bring!



Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by Email

Photobucket
Share this post!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love the sunflower lighting fixture! What a unique and beautiful touch.