Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wedding 360 - Nancy Lui Chin Design Room

The past few days I've been at the amazing Wedding 360 conference in San Francisco. It was such an inspirational experience from all the speakers (Sean Low, Tara Guerard, David Beahm, Todd Fiscus, Rebecca Grinnals) to the amazing floral designers that had design showcases at the event. I can wait to share different posts with you all week on my experience from the event.
One of my favorite design showcases was this room designed by Nancy Lui Chin....my dear dear friend and florist extraordinaire in San Francisco. I was taken aback by her amazing talent as a floral designer (not to mention she is the cutest thing ever!). Her design showcase "popped" with color against the white backdrop. The display of hot pink phaleonopsis, magenta dendrobiums, rich pink ranunculus and raspberry tulips were a feast for the eyes. Nancy hit it out of the park on this one!!
Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by Email

<span class=
Share this post!

No comments: