Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Coming up for Air

Subscribe to The Secret Life of Flowers by Email

Please excuse me for not blogging daily like I usually do, but this holiday season has been extremely busy for us. I am not complaining, it's been an amazing year for The Hidden Garden.

I feel extremely blessed to be able to connect with you here and I appreciate your letting me share my love of flowers with you. As I look back at 2009, some of my favorite highlights include becoming a blogger for Inside Weddings Magazine, opening a 2nd Hidden Garden shop at the gorgeous Four Seasons Westlake Village, and meeting some incredible people through networking (thank you, Twitter!)

So as my team and I finish up our year, I want to wish you all a wonderful 2010 filled with lots of success and good health.

Photobucket
Share this post!

No comments: