Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Check Out 805 Living To Get My Take On Bringing The Outdoors In This Holiday Season





Not too long ago, The Hidden Garden opened its second location at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, which has given us the wonderful opportunity to work with clients and industry professionals in Northern Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.

Everyone we have met has been extremely welcoming, including the go-to lifestyle magazine for everyone in the 805 area code - 805 Living. I was thrilled to be included in Debra Prinzing's article "Bringing The Garden Indoors - Decorate For The Holidays With Souvenirs From Nature," that appeared in the November 09 issue of 805 Living.

Check out the article above, or pick up a copy before it's too late. I hope you'll enjoy putting my tips to use on how to bring the outdoors in, seamlessly incorporate floral elements into your holiday décor, add autumn details to your porch and mantel and much, much, more. As always if you have a question, or want my take on an idea you have this holiday season, leave a comment and I'd love to help!

Photobucket
Share this post!