Friday, November 16, 2007

Flowers in the Home

Clients always want to know "Do you always have fresh flowers in your house"? I do!!! I love having fresh flowers in my home. Even though we design these beautiful floral arrangements for clients all the time I actually like to keep things a little more simple in my own home. I tend to use one type of flower in a vase - in abundance! It might be 10 stems of hot pink hydrangea flowers on my center kitchen island and then a bouquet of all tulips on the dining table. Just to bring the traditional Hidden Garden look at home I usually place one "arranged" group of flowers from our designers, here at the studio, in the niche of my entry. I always like seeing a beautifully arranged floral too! I guess my point is, you don't have to just have "professionally" arranged flowers around your house all the time. Sometimes the simple grouping of one flower is just so beautiful! It makes your "house" smile!
Share this post!

No comments: